Saturday, August 6, 2011

Burger Bar



This last week we had my family over for dinner and I wanted to do a classic summer meal, but I also wanted to get a little creative and out-of-the-box. Here was my solution... Offer a burger bar with a variety of toppings. Nick also spiced up a few of the burgers as well. It was a hit!

Burger Bar


Grilled burgers:
We've really gotten used to the yummy flavor of a grass-fed organic ground beef. I highly recommend it.
Nick did plain burgers for most, but he did grill up a handful of patties that had chopped jalepenos and shredded cheddar mixed in - they were enjoyed by those who like a little spice!

Toppings:

Our bar included the following, but you could get really creative here. Post in the notes and let me know if you have any other ideas for unique toppings.
-Sliced cheddar
-Sliced swiss
-Lettuce
-Garden tomatoes
-Sliced jalepenos
-Salsa verde
-Guacamole
-Sauteed mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment