Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas



I apologize for not getting this posted sooner. By now, your leftovers are or should be gone (don't keep that turkey for too long, it's not healthy!). I am posting regardless of my tardiness so I can remember these good ideas for next year!

Thanksgiving Stromboli
(pictured here)
Roll out refrigerated pizza dough (I prefer the whole wheat version from Trader Joes). Spread leftover cranberry sauce, leftover turkey chopped or shredded thin, and crumbled leftover stuffing. Roll into a log and place on a cookie sheet. Brush the dough with an egg wash (beaten egg mixed with a little water) and bake according to dough directions. Cut into slices and serve.

Homemade Turkey Nuggets
You can easily sub turkey for chicken in this homemade nugget recipe.

Turkey Salad
Ditto on the subbing turkey for chicken in this salad recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment