Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Turkey Taco Salad



This is quick, healthy, and delicious - my personal favorite combination! This recipe made enough for 2 full meals for my family and we all (even the kids!) liked it so much that we ate it 2 night a row!

Turkey Taco Salad

Ingredients:

-1 pkg ground turkey (usually 1 1/2lbs)
-salsa
-1 can of black beans
-shredded cheese (I like colby jack)
-shredded lettuce (I prefer to shred my own organic mix instead of the variety that is sold already shredded)
-guacamole
-chips

1. Brown turkey over medium heat.
2. Once brown add beans and enough salsa to thoroughly coat the meat. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl layer meat mixture, shredded cheese, lettuce, and then guacamole. Mix thoroughly.
4. Serve with chips for scooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment